- Once full payment is made, you will be allocated a place/places on your specified tour and a confirmation emailed to you. Once you book your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation. All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- No shows: If you have not advised Darby O’Gill day tours in writing that you cannot attend prior to the tour commencing, you will forfeit all monies paid and any offer of an alternate tour.
- Please note there is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities. We strongly recommend that you take out insurance before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your Darby O’Gill day tour.
- Cancellation of any tour booking must be in writing or by email to Darby O’Gill Tours. You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 5 days’ notice of your intention to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel within 5 days before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do this up to 48 hours before departure.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and rebooked where special offers are made available.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of Darby O’Gill day tours can only be refunded by crediting a Debit/Credit card.
- Changes by us
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- Potential passengers are asked to appreciate that we cannot guarantee the vehicle you travel in will be decorated with Darby O’ Gill livery.
- You must obey the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and Northern Ireland and the European Union, whilst travelling on our Southern and Northern routes We cannot accept liability for the behavior of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Darby O’Gill Tours will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. Darby O’Gill Tours will endeavour to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
- Pick up points
- Our tours depart from outside the Gresham Hotel on O’Connell street, Dublin 1. Pick up points along the routes vary so please ensure you know the exact locations prior to travelling, times are approximate and dependent upon Dublin traffic.
- Your obligations and responsibilities
- The guide/driver will inform you of pick up times from attractions. These times must be adhered to as to not affect the itinerary. We cannot accept any responsibility for people missing these times and the coach having to leave without them, although every effort will be made to get them to rejoin the tour.
- In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Darby O’Gill Tours, please inform the Darby O’Gill tours Driver /Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your tour, your complaint should be made in writing to Darby O’Gill Tours as soon as is reasonably possible, but within 14 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Darby O’Gill Tours will not consider any claims after the 14-day period.
- Weather Conditions
- We do not accept any responsibility for the weather conditions that may affect the delivery and our itinerary.
- No Smoking Policy
- We do not permit smoking on any of our vehicles.
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Darby O’Gill Tours. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorised officer of Darby O’Gill Tours.
- This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Irish law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Courts of the Republic of Ireland only. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by Darby O’Gill Tours Ltd. in writing.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however Darby O’Gill Tours cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
- Darby O’Gill Tours are operated by:
Unit 12, Western Ind Estate,Dublin 12
Tel: 01 4659972
Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you pay for your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.