Take a Dublin Vintage City Tour in retro 1960s Routemaster open-top buses, with live commentary from local guides who will bring Dublin’s history alive with unique storytelling and Irish wit.
- Unique guided tour in genuine retro buses
- Step back in time to Dublin of the 1950s and 60s
- Each Vintage double decker is named after a personality from Ireland’s history
- Live commentary from 50s-styled storyteller guides
Tours depart from outside the Gresham Hotel, O'Connell St at 10am. Tickets must be booked in advance.
See Dublin’s signature sights on a genuine vintage Routemaster bus.
Board a retro 1960s Routemaster open-top double-decker, and enjoy stellar views of top Dublin attractions including Christchurch Cathedral, St Patrick’s Cathedral, the Georgian mile, Merrion Square, St Stephens Green and many more.
Our local storyteller guides bring Dublin’s history to life with unique storytelling and Irish wit.
Tours depart from outside the Gresham Hotel, O’Connell St at 10am. Tickets must be booked in advance.
Included in Price
|Ticket Type||Price from Dublin|
|Child under 16||1 free per adult. Additional children (online price): €10|
Included in your Ticket Price
- Fully Guided Tour
- Multilingual Audio Guides